Honey as a product is full of goodness. Scientists have revealed that honey has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-sceptic properties on at least sixty species of bacteria; honey is non-toxic and has strong effects. So it can be used for very sensitive skin. The composition of honey includes sugars such as glucose and fructose and also minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium chlorine, sulphur, iron, phosphate and vitamins B1, B2, C, B6, B5 and B3.
Benefits of honey massage
The effect of the honey massage can be felt almost immediately after a single treatment, helping to improve vitality and relaxing your mind and body. Honey massage will help to:
- Lose weight
- Remove pathogens, salts and toxins
- Relax the entire nervous system
- Improve blood circulation, metabolism
- Increase the lymphatic system flow
- Light suction provides drainage of toxins and excess fluids, whilst heavier suction can stimulate circulation to stagnant muscles and loosen fibrous adhesions
- Cleanse, moisturise, nourish the skin and increase its elasticity (It is safe for very sensitive skins)
- Break down lipid pockets (cellulite) assisting with body contouring & toning of the skin
- Free the individual from intellectual and physical chronic exhaustion
- Cleanse the body, increase immunity and the ability of the organism to purify itself
- Produce soothing and rejuvenating effects
- Eliminate acne, help dry and itchy skin.
HOW WE DO IT
We use organic runny honey for our honey massages. Honey is applied to the treated area and then the therapist uses special massage technique. Therapist’s hands become very sticky and the skin is pulled a bit. This is a strange but quite pleasant sensation. After the treatment the skin is cleaned with hot towels, dried and anti-cellulite cream is applied. You will also enjoy fantastic smell of honey during this massage. The skin is very soft and toned. It works very well on acne too! Sensitive, itchy, dry skin benefits greatly.